Well, there’s good news. None of these are real. The call come from the imagination of architect Katerina Kamprani. She created these prototypes and appropriately named them, “The Uncomfortable”.
1. Good luck with this one.
2. Here’s your silverware. Enjoy your meal.
3. Santa’s demise is imminent.
4. Useless rain boots.
5. Well, that’s awkward…
6. The filled-in spoon makes eating soup difficult.
7. Insert key and… be frustrated.
8. This candlestick is doomed.
9. Hey button, you’re worthless.
10. And finally, the watering can that hates itself.
If those didn’t make you feel uncomfortable enough, Katerina has an entire Facebook page for it. Share these ridiculously creative items with your friends. Infuriate them.