Children have a talent for being brutally honest, even when it hurts… which can have absolutely hilarious results. Sure, all of these kids told their moms that they loved them… But they also told their moms what they didn’t love about them. These kids have guts!
1. That’s almost a compliment…
2. She loves you. Not your meatloaf.
3. Ouch, that hurts, kid!
4. Just let them have a dessert for being so sweet!
5. You’re like a video game, mom. And that’s awesome.
6. Hey, mom. I love you more than snakes.
7. Sharing Netflix is serious bonding time.
8. That was a painful day, thanks honey!
9. This kid is just awesome.
10. The honesty is appreciated, kid.
11. I think they want a sibling. Maybe?
12. That’s rough!
13. This… is just way too cute.
Mothers, fathers, and all family members are precious gifts, but remember to be extra thankful for Moms. Maybe eat her meatloaf (or at least pretend to). She deserves to feel loved! Share this with all of your moms and friends online and leave your comment below: