As many kids grow up, they probably act closer to their moms than they do their dads. We all know that moms are awesome, they get a lot of appreciation for everything they do. One aspect of parenting that goes under the radar far too often is when a dad is awesome. It takes to two tango, so why not give the dads out there a bit of the spotlight? I think it’s time to show dad some love and shine the light on the awesome things dads do for their kids.
1. That’s a Super Dad.
2. Defending that store from unwanted intruders.
3. Bat Dad.
4. The perfect pushup is an important skill to teach.
5. That’s some awesome cosplay.
6. Don’t have a swing? I’ll be the swing.
7. Dads know about styling hair as well!
8. Watch out Spider Woman!
9. Dad pile!
10. The great American past time.
11. Nail polish, an important decision to make.
12. Tea time! Glad to see dad dressed up.
13. Heroes at the store.
14. Surfs up, dude!
I think I’m going to call my dad and thank him for being awesome. Share this post if you love your dad or the father of your children. They deserve a pat on the back every now and then.