If there’s one thing that’s certainty to pass joy and trigger grins, it’s an infant animal. It really does not matter what is the species, because they are the same. Infant animals are fluffy, innocent packages of happiness that just understand love and enjoyment. Even animals that will grow up to be relentless predators are innocent fuzz balls when they are children. So look at these little ones struggle to stand and walk for the first time. Your heart will melt into tiny, happy pieces.
1. Where are my feet?
2. It all starts with 1 tiny step…
3. I’M NAILIN’ IT!
4. Mom, stop it!
5. Am I doing it right?
6. Maybe we should just let mom walk FOR us…
7. Slowly… SLOWLY!!!
8. I have actually got jumping down pat – I don’t need to walk.
9. OMG I can’t see!
10. Having a trunk makes it more difficult…
11. I’ll stand up and aim to stroll soon…
12. Don’t lose to the blanket!
13. These puppies are better off not attempting to drive later!
14. Left, right, left, ACK.
15. Back legs… don’t you dare!
16. Booty wiggles is same as strolling?
17. 1-2-3-GOOOOO… Ouch.
18. Never mind walking, let’s drive.
Not just are these children inspired, they enjoy no matter how many times they fail at their job. We might truly find out a thing or 2 about life from them. Share their cute challenges with others.