No matter for how long individuals have actually been doing it, taxidermy is quite weird. As an occupation, it should tinker your psychological wellness, too. Packing dead animals so that individuals can hang them up in their homes or commemorate their hunts is simply… horrible. These taxidermists should have lastly suffered a psychological break, due to the fact that the results of the animals they were packing are simply downright ridiculous. Do they even understand exactly what these animals appear like?
1. I’m not even sure this is a real animal.
2. Vampire cheetah!
3. This is supposed to be a lion. That is all that has to be stated.
4. Good boy!
5. The unusual no-neck cheetah.
6. He took too much pleasure in a lot of Cokes at Christmas.
7. Somebody frightened this animal just prior to its death.
8. I’ve never ever seen a tiger appear like a deer in the headlights.
9. At least he has a terribly stuffed buddy.
10. Hoo! Hoo! Who did this terrible taxidermy?
11. This is the king of the jungle?
12. This is nearly cartoonish.
14. This cat appears like it’s about to wink.
15. Who puts in the time to stuff roadkill?
16. Aww, he looks guilty for doing something bad.
17. I hope this does not become a werewolf.
18. I believe this bear borrowed my granny’s dentures.
19. Stop monkeying around and make this bad animal appear like a real animal!
20. Oh yeah, foxes are known for simply sitting on chairs and chilling.
21. They should just let their pet die. Sparky doesn’t need to live forever.
22. ARGH MY LEG!
23. Somebody scared this poor cat to death.
These animals are generally the reverse of life-like. I would not wish to hang any of those up in my home. You seriously have to show others these absurd animals.