Still trying to beat the heat this summer? Cool off while taking your taste buds on an adventure with some of these, um, unique ice cream options. You won’t find these flavors tooling around the block in your ice cream man’s truck. These parlors from around the world put their own spin on the tasty treat and the result makes Baskin Robbins look vanilla. Are you brave enough to try one?
1.Beer Ice Cream from Amy’s Ice Creams in Austin, TX.
2. Honey Jalapeño Pickle from Sweet Action Ice Cream in Denver, CO.
3. Rosewater from Mashti Malone’s Ice Cream in Los Angeles, CA.
4. Goat Cheese Cashew Caramel from Black Dog Gelato in Chicago, IL.
5. Zen Butter from Chinatown Ice Cream Factory in New York, NY.
6. Sweet Corn Gelato from Fornelletto in Atlantic City, NJ.
7. Jackfruit Ice Cream From Hotel Saravanaa Bhavan in Chennai and Delhi, India.
8. Wildberry Lavender from Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream in Columbus, OH.
9. Creamed Cod Ice Cream from George’s Portobello Fish Bar in London.
10. Smurf Gelato from Crystal Springs Resort in Sussex County, New Jersey.
11. White Truffle Gelato from Bella Gelateria in Vancouver, Canada.
12. Sichuan Pepper Ice Cream from Sbraga in Philadelphia, PA.
13. Banana Curry from Allium in Chicago.
14. Salt Licorice from Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Cream in Seattle, WA.
15. Crammed Jammin’ Cream Doughnut from Tip Top Ice Cream in New Zealand.
16. Basil Avocado Ice Cream from SoBou in New Orleans, LA.
17. Hampi Rosa (cactus fruit and wild cabbage rose) from El Hada in Cusco, Peru.
18. Kitty Kitty Bang Bang from Scoops Ice Cream in Bloomington, MN.
19. Whiskey Prune from Simmo’s Ice Creamery in Australia.
20. Tequila Ice Cream from Las Ventanas al Paraíso in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico.
21. Secret Breakfast from Humphry Slocombe in San Francisco, CA.
22. Goat Cheese with Marionberries and Habanero from Salt & Straw in Portland, OR.
23. Garden-Flavored Ice Cream from Fenocchio in Nice, France.
24. Foie Gras Ice Cream from Odd Fellows in New York, NY.
25. Corn on the Cob Ice Cream from Max and Mina’s Homemade Ice Cream in New York, NY.
26. Olive Oil Ice Cream from Otto Enoteca Pizzeria in New York, NY.
27. Caviar Ice Cream from Philippe Faur in Toulouse, France.
28. Haggis Ice Cream from Harrod’s Ice Cream Parlour in London, England.
29. Garlic Ice Cream from the Gilroy Garlic Festival in Santa Cruz, CA.
30. Basil Ice Cream from The Bent Spoon in Princeton, NJ.
That’s some stone cold awesomeness. Share the flavorful fun with your friends!