Are you fed up with depressing or weird animals facts? You know, the kind that inform you the number of spider eggs you are most likely to consume unwittingly with breakfast? Me too. Animals are amazing, so let’s discuss how amazing they are. Here are 31 happily unexpected animal facts to cheer up your day.
1. When cats head butt you, they are showing trust to make you feel safe.
2. Dogs sneeze to show other dogs that they are just being playful, not aggressive.
3. Research studies have actually revealed that goats have accents. They also look charming in sweatshirts.
4. A group of rabbits is called a “fluffle”.
5. When flamingoes are hanging out together they are called a “flamboyance”.
6. Crows are really very clever. They even play tricks on each other simply for entertainment.
7. Dolphins know, and have names for each other. It definitely makes getting-togethers much easier.
8. Groups of fuzzy, adorable pugs are referred to as “grumbles”.
9. Appreciate your local squirrels for all those brand-new trees. Numerous trees grow each year since squirrels forget where they buried their nuts.
10. Elephant shrews are really closely associated to elephants.
11. A newborn baby panda weighs lighter than a cup of tea.
12. Oysters alter their sex simply depending upon which is more useful for mating.
13. Dogs’ nose prints are like humans’ finger prints – no 2 are precisely alike.
14. The chow is the dog that has no pink tongue.
15. Bats do not walk because their leg bones are too thin.
16. Killer whales are really a type of dolphin.
17. Fireflies are entirely safe. They do not even carry diseases.
18. Female turtles hiss and male turtles grunt, that is how you can differentiate their genders.
19. A tuna can swim as much as 40 miles in 1 day.
20. Goat’s milk has more calcium than cow’s milk.
21. Polar bears release no noticeable heat.
22. Chickens with white ear lobes lay white eggs, and red ear lobes lay brown eggs. Strange.
23. A federally accredited search and rescue dog costs $10,000 to train.
24. America has the most dogs. France has the 2nd most.
25. Bulls are color-blind, they cannot see the color red.
26. Frogs absorb water through their skin.
27. Rather than greying, giraffes’ fur grows darker as they grow older.
28. A champagne cork has a higher probability to kill you than a deadly spider.
29. An adult bear can run as fast as a horse.
30. Humming birds are the only birds that can fly in reverse.
31. Sea horses are the slowest fish in the sea, swimming at just 0.01 MPH.
Good to know that champagne will most likely kill me rather than a nasty-looking spider in the corner. Spread the knowledge by sharing this post with your buddies.