Lots of individuals have things on their bucket list that they have not gotten to tick off yet. For some people it may be sky diving. For others it may be to learn another language. There is 1 activity, however, that’s on nearly everybody’s bucket list: learning how to surf. If you’re having a hard time summoning up the guts to get out on the waves, these surfing animals may serve as inspiration to hop on a board.
1. This duck is afraid of nothing.
2. A bunch of baby ducks, put them on a surfboard.
3. He’s got all 4 of his lucky rabbit’s feet.
4. This cat has 9 lives, and isn’t afraid to burn one of them.
5. That 2nd dog looks horrified.
6. Totally radical, dude.
7. Dual boarding.
8. This llama isn’t even afraid of the guy trying to scare him that’s right behind him.
9. Time to dry off.
10. Okay, this cat definitely doesn’t want to be surfing.
11. A surfing rat?! How is this not in NYC?
12. Of surfing mice and men.
13. This duck doesn’t even need a board to surf.
Now, get out there and hop on that surfboard! It’s time to check that item off your bucket list! After that, you can even learn some Spanish. (Although, I doubt animals will be able to help you with that one.)