Disney World is typically referred to as the most wonderful place in the world. The amusement park is actually filled with enjoyable secrets that you would never ever know if simply strolling through. You have to take a look at this list prior to going: a few of these would be difficult to find on your own!
1. The Camel outside Aladdin’s Magic Carpet that “spits” on visitors that stroll by is in fact run by a guy close by who decides if he can strike the unwary guests.
2. There are just three Presidential Seals housed in the nation. The Oval Office, The hall where the Liberty Bell is housed, and The Hall of Presidents in Disney World.
3. Gadgets called Smellitizers are tactically positioned everywhere in the park to produce particular aromas, for example the scents of vanilla and cookies are emitted on Main Street USA.
4. There’re paintbrushes concealed throughout Tom Sawyer’s Island. If you discover one and give it to a park worker, you will get quick pass for 1 ride.
5. There’s 1 room in Cinderella’s Castle that cannot be booked and can only be gotten through winning a contest.
6. There is a secret menu item at the Be Our Guest Restaurant. Request “The Grey Stuff” that is in reference to the song “Be Our Guest”.
7. The Seas Aquarium in Epcot is the 2nd biggest fish tank in the United States. It utilizes 5.7 million gallons of water.
8. Underneath the Magical Kingdom there’s a secret tunnel system utilized by cast members and other staff members to travel the park undetected.
9. There are countless concealed Mickeys throughout the resorts and the parks.
10. The Disney Bus Transportation system is the third biggest bus system in Florida.
11. There is no sale of gum anywhere in the parks so they can avoid visitors from having gum stuck on their rides or stepping on gum.
12. The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh ride was previously Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride. There is a picture of Mr. Toad handing the deed over to Owl in the ride.
13. A tombstone of Mr. Toad was erected in The Haunted Mansion graveyard after Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride was closed.
14. You can pilot Mark Twain’s River Boat trip if you request.
15. The airplane in the Casablanca part of the Great Movie Ride is in fact the front half of the crashed aircraft from the Jungle Cruise ride.
16. The canine in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride is the very same canine in the Carousel of Progress.
17. The lake where the Fantasmic happens is just about one foot deep.
18. There’s 1 secret house above Main Street USA’s fire house.
Book your holiday now and see if you can identify a few of these secrets or discover brand-new ones. Share this article if you are a Disney World fan or intend on going there soon!