Wanna give your cat the birthday treat? This is all you need:
- 1 large egg
- All-purpose flour
- Shredded cheese of your your cat’s choice
- 1 can of tuna (6 oz)
- Cooked shrimp for garnish
- Cooking spray
Note: This recipe will yield two cakes, so feel free to halve the portions…
Preheat oven to 350ÂºF.
1. Start with half a can of tuna.
2. Measure 1 1/2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
3. Take a pinch (about 1 teaspoon) of shredded cheese.
4. Crack the egg and separate out the egg white only.
5. Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
6. The result should look like a chunky cake batter.
6. Using a muffin tin, apply cooking spray to prevent cake from sticking.
7. Fill muffin tin with the cake mixture and place in the oven.
8. Set a timer for 15 minutes.
9. While you wait, rinse off the shrimp and cut off the tail.
10. Once thoroughly cooked, remove cake from oven and place on a plate upside down to cool.
11. Garnish with shrimp.
12. And decorate appropriately.
13. Present to your lil’ birthday kitten.
14. Be sure to blowout and remove the candle before your cat starts eating!
15. Sit back, relax, and watch the show!
That was delicious. So easy anyone can make it! Happy Birthday Kitty!