If you’re addicted to HGTV, Martha Stewart or Pinterest, then there’s a good chance you have tried your hand at some DIY crafting projects. What people don’t tell you about crafts is this: they are way harder than they seem. It’s not as simple as sewing something together or making cupcake batter (neither of which are simple to begin with). These projects look easy, but they are actually torture that belong in a circle of Hell. It’s no wonder these people failed so hard.
1. There are so many things wrong with this.
2. Only give this to children if you’d like to give them nightmares.
3. Great, now they’re terrified of sharks, too.
4. Yikes, don’t make that your new profile picture.
5. This baby disapproves of your attempt.
6. … what are those teeth even made of? Aspirin?
7. Oh look, rein… RUN!!!
8. Someone needs a do-over.
9. How do you mess up cake? HOW?
10. LOLOL. Nice try.
11. You ruined breakfast. Forever.
12. It’s okay, no one can make fried bananas that perfect.
13. You learned how to make snowflakes in first grade. How did you mess this up?!
14. This is the saddest wreath in existence.
15. … I’d still eat it.
16. Less cute… more suffocate-y.
17. C’mon, you knew this wasn’t going to work out.
It’s time to hang up your knitting needles and stop browsing Pinterest, people. It’s okay if you admit defeat, as long as you don’t try to do whatever you were doing ever again. Share these LOL-worthy fails!