We all understand about the threats of bad translations. In some cases, bad translations are very humorous, as you can see from these bad translations of TELEVISION program names.
1. That sounds less interesting.
2. No, he’s in fact a physician.
3. I’m sure individuals think of the 70s that way.
4. I believe you understand he will not have the ability to do that.
5. I do not even know the best ways to discuss this.
6. Now that’s a program I’d enjoy!
7. I’m not insane, you’re insane!
8. I’m Doctor Who! This is going to be an Abbott and Costello regimen.
10. That’s a quite precise title.
11. I question exactly what Gossip Girl is called?
12. It is technically right.
13. That’s fairly a different program.
14. Welcome to the Lonely Hearts!
I would enjoy to see how we’d translate their shows in English. I question if they believe we would relabel them oddly, too.